Business English for the Pharma Industry
With focus on GMP/GDP and other aspects of quality
Inspections and audits
Pharma specific technical terms
Meetings in English language
Professional handling of Pharma-English esp. in audits and inspections
Good knowledge about English language is more and more important in leading functions in the pharmaceutical industry. Literature, guidelines, information from or to foreign authorities and/or partners are mostly written in English. The biggest challenge still is the face to face communication with external visitors, auditors and inspectors. You will learn how to welcome guests in your organisation. You will also improve your knowledge to better understand and answer questions in English language.
The seminar concentrates on how to use spoken English in various difficult situations and how to avoid misunderstandings. You will have the opportunity to give a short presentation yourself about a non-confidential aspect of your business.
- Introduction to communication in audits and inspections
- Short presentations by participants
- Discussion – what was difficult and why?
- Common mistakes in English and how to avoid them
- Case studies in inspections and audits, general GMP/GDP or other business situations
- Practise using English in specific situations
Pharmaceutical English training as part of the study "Good Quality Practice" (GQP).
This intensive training seminar concentrates on how to use spoken English in various situations, especially leading up to and during an audit or inspection.
You have the possibility, as an optional extra, of undergoing a formal assessment of your abilities as shown during training. Assessment will be by the instructor, a native English speaker.
Assessment, if selected, comprises:
- Your degree of active participation during the training.
- The quality of your ability to express yourself in English.
- Your ability to learn and use specialist vocabulary in a technical conversation.
This assessment represents a further formal qualification for the participant. The cost of the assessment is 100,- Euro plus value added tax (MwSt.).
Please indicate whether you wish an assessment when registering.
Termin: 06.11.2018 / 00:00 - 00:00 Uhr
Veranstaltungsort: Speyer (Deutschland)
Preis: 990,00 EUR (zzgl. gesetzlicher Mehrwertsteuer)Kontakt
PTS Training Service
Telefon: +49 02932 51477
Fax: +49 02932 51674
Dies ist ein Angebot von PTS Training Service. Weitere Informationen dazu finden Sie unter folgendem Link.